Try to solve the problems first and see if the answer you have chosen is correct. For detailed explanation click on Explain button.
1. Which of these coordinates is NOT a right handed system?
c and d a and b Explain
2. Prove that the summation of square of direction cosines is 1.
3. If the cartesian coordinates of point A are (6,6,7), what is the vector connecting point O to point A in the following figure:
4. If A=[2,3,4] and B=[6,4,1], then what is the vector connecting point A to point B
4i + j -3k 4i + j +3k Explain
5. Is the vector connecting point A to point B is the same as the vector connecting point B to point A?
No Yes Not sure
6. If vector r is defined by -3i+6j-k, what is the unit vector along r?
-i + j - k -0.442i + 0.885 j - 0.147k Explain
ŠThis site is copyrighted by Simin Nasseri and the School of AMME, the University of Sydney (2003). All rights reserved.